Instructions for Filling Online Application Form for RRCAT-Ph.D. Programme- 2014
Read the following instructions carefully before going to Step 1 of online application form:
- Online Registration is a Two Step procedure.
- Step 1 of registration requires some of your personal details like Name, Gender, Email address and Preferred Interview date based on discipline i.e. Physics/ Chemistry/ Life Sciences.
- Kindly read the eligibility criteria before filling the form.
- Please enter valid, active and unique email address. You will receive all further communication on this email address.
- After successful completion of Step 1 of Registration, you will receive an email message giving an activation link to proceed to Step 2 of the Registration Process.
Read the following instructions carefully before going to Step 2 of online application form:
- The fields marked with * are mandatory.
- Do not use any special characters in Postal Address.
- Minimum 60% marks are mandatory in M.Sc.
- CSIR-UGC NET/ JEST Score and Registration Number is mandatory.
- Uploading of Passport size photograph is optional and it may be uploaded in .jpg format (Permissible file size is 1 Mb).
- Other documents may be uploaded in PDF format (Permissible file size is 1 Mb).
- After successful completion of Step 2 of Registration, please Print the Application form and send the signed paper copy at the following address along with photocopies of required Certificates.
Administrative Officer III
Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology
Indore - 452 013 (M.P.)
- You will also receive an email stating your Application number along with the URL to reprint the application form (if required). Kindly use this Application number for further references and correspondence.
- For any queries kindly mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
"The deadline for online submission of application form is extended up to 7th May, 2014, for the candidates who have appeared for CSIR-UGC-NET in December 2013 and wish to apply on the basis of the marks obtained in this examination. The hardcopy of the application form should reach RRCAT by 10th May, 2014".
Last date for online submission is May 07, 2014.
Last date for receiving applications by post at RRCAT is May 10, 2014.